Delta IED300A23A 230V 3PH 30Kw 40HP 163A
The Delta Integrated Elevator Drive (IED) meets international safety standards (UL/CE) to ensure elevator passenger safety. The new technology integrates host controller and AC motor drive functions into one MCU which vastly improves the elevator’s operational performance, efficiency and reliability. In addition, the Delta IED series provides one-stop shopping that includes all an elevator needs in planning, assembly, technology and services to lower cost and offer the ultimate flexibility for a wide range of applications. The Delta IED series integrates solutions and professional technical support, providing you with outstanding elevator reliability and performance.
- Output frequency: 0.00~120.00Hz; ability to output 150% of torque at 0Hz
- Field Oriented Vector Control precisely controls elevator operation Elevator accelerates or decelerates in a smooth S curve to provide a smooth and reliable ride
- Back up power connection (supports single-phase 230VAC UPS) to ensure passenger safety when power failure occurs
- Overload capability: 150% for 60 seconds, 200% for 3 seconds
- All models up to 30KW are offered with built-in brake module
- Built-in Modbus/CAN bus communication interface
- Optional accessories LCD keypad and PC software for tuning are available upon purchase
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Delta IED Series AC Drives TODAY!