Delta VFD-A/H Series AC Drives
This series is the first generation of AC motor drive with abundant features, including multi-function I/O terminal, V/f control and auto-torque/auto-slip compensation, built-in RS-485 serial interface (MODBUS) and digital keypad that can be connected to VFD with extended wire. Now it has been updated to B and M series.
- Output frequency: 0.1~400Hz
- 1-10HP: built-in brake chopper, DC braking function
- Analog frequency setting: 0-10VDC, 4-20mA.
- Coast to stop or ramp to stop can be set.
- Carrier frequency can be adjusted from 3kHz to 15kHz,
- 8-step preset speed control, JOG operation
- 2 sets of accel./decel. time selections and accel./decel. S-curve settings
- Built-in RS-485 serial interface (Max. baud rate: 4800)
- Digital keypad can be connected to VFD with the extended wire less than 5m.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Delta VFD-A/H Series Catalogue N/A
Purchase your Delta VFD-A/H Series AC Drives TODAY!