Delta VFD-VL AC Drives
We provide all Delta AC Drives, VFD’s, Delta AC Servo Motors, Delta Rotary Optical Encoders, Delta Motion Control Network, Delta Programmable Logic Controller, Delta Human Machine Interfaces, Delta Text Panels, Delta Temperature Controllers, Delta Industrial Fieldbus Solutions, Delta Pressure Sensor, Delta Brushless DC Motors as well as Delta Brushless DC Drives.
Delta VFD-VL Series – Elevator Motor Drives
Delta’s VFD-VL series AC motor drive designed for elevators are based on years’ of experiences in designing AC motor drives, and the latest control technology adopted in VFD-VL will offer you high reliability and safety. All the features of VFD-VL are to meet the needs from the market, e.g. controlling the brake for motors, backup electricity, built-in brake loop, auto-tuning of motor parameters, numerous encoder interfaces, bountiful communication functions and self protection, etc.
- Output frequency: 0.00 ~ 120.00Hz, offering output torque of more than 150% when at zero speed.
- The vector control by FOC, enabling smooth and comfortable operation of the elevator.
- S-curve acceleration/deceleration and battery for abnormal power shut-down.
- Overload capacity: 150% of rated current for 1 minute and 200% of rated current for 10 seconds.
- Complied with EN954-1 (safety-relay) standard.
- The built-in brake module saves you installation space and cost.
- Built-in with Modbus/CAN bus communication interface.
- With optional LCD digital keypad and PC tuning software.
Home elevator, cargo elevator, passenger elevator, residential elevator and crane.