The Delta Hybrid Servo Drive VFD-VJ Series is designed with AC servo technology to drive hydraulic systems with perfect control of the drive, motor and hydraulic unit.
Structure of a Hybrid Servo System – When pressure and flow instructions are given to the injection molding machine, the Delta VFD-VJ series begins PID calculation simultaneously to attain the actual pressure and speed feedback data, and drive the servo motor and the hydraulic pump. The Delta VFD-VJ series offers you a system with fast response and high duplication accuracy.
Frame No. C: VFD055VL23A/43A-J 230V/3-phase – 5.5kW 7.5HP
- Field Oriented Control
- Suitable for both synchronous servo motors and asynchronous servo motors
- Built-in brake unit (up to 22kW)
- RS-485 communication interface (RJ-45) and standard MODBUS communication protocol
- Precise current detection for system protection with safety ensured
- New software for PC connection allows real time monitoring of AC motor drive status
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs:
Purchase your Delta VFD055VL23A/43A-J TODAY!